Donating by Check
Please make checks payable to Oakland Elizabeth House and mail to:
Oakland Elizabeth House
Berkeley, CA 94704
We accept donations 8am-6pm Monday-Friday. Donations outside those hours or on the weekends is possible, just call us beforehand. If we cannot accept or use your donation for any reason, we can usually point you towards another reputable organization or donate them to another organization who will take them.
More options for donating
- EScrip Registrations for Safeway, Macy’s, etc. – go to www.escrip.com and register for Oakland Elizabeth House
- Call Us at 510.658.1380 ext. 205 to find out what we most need at this time.
- E-mail Us with your questions at email@example.com
Current Needs at Elizabeth House.
Thank you for your support!
- Lunchboxes, Dress up clothes for the children
- Gift Cards: Safeway, Target, Wal-Mart, Ross, Home Depot, Trader Joe’s
- Rain Gear: umbrellas, children’s rain slickers, children’s rain boots, women’s rain coats
- Food items (sealed/current expiration dates): Chicken/Beef Broth, Olive Oil, Canola or Vegetable Oil, Sugar, Flour, Rice, Soy Milk
- General Cleaning Items: Dishwashing detergent, sponges, rubber gloves, Dust Buster, Pine Sol, Comet, Bleach, vacuum cleaner
- Baby Items: Diapers – Variety of sizes, Baby Wipes, Baby Monitors
- Furniture, including Twin/Full Bunk Bed Frames, Twin mattresses, mattress covers – twin/full
- Appliances: Large capacity side-by-side refrigerator/freezer, Washer or Dryer
- Children and Family Programs: Passes or Tickets for Movies or Events
- Household Items: Tupperware – Large size with lids , Brooms, Spray Bottles
- Office Supplies: Printer Paper, Postage Stamps, Day-Timer Calendars, Bulletin Boards, Wall Calendars, Microsoft Office Suite Tutorial – XP or Higher
- Music – beginning Piano Sheet music, Cello Sheet music. A cello for one of our moms!
- Used cars – good condition for family use
We cannot accept TVs, computers, or other items that are not in good working condition or more than 3 years old.
We cannot accept donations of child car seats, strollers, or soiled mattresses for liability reasons.
If you have questions about items you wish to donate please call us at 510 658-1380 ext 205.